Saturday, February 9, 2008

Friends and Me

My friends what would i do with out them? Really i would be totally lost , they are the voice in the back of my head and i love it. i don't always listen but I'm glad its there. whats so wired is that some of my closes friends i only stared talking to till my last year in hight school. We knew each other all 4 years of hight school we had some class's and were friends with some of are other friends but never really got to know each other till our last year. In that last 10 mouth of school we became so closes.
people say that your friends reflex who you are in side and i have never really given that much thought till I realize I have different kinda friends. like friends who are Obsess with Japanese, Mang, Anime and who cant really..... speared their wings. Then there are Ones who can do what every they want, who I go clubbing with all the time and I have some that smoke or do drugs. Now I don't do drugs but I can and do what ever I want and I'm very obsess with Japanese's stuff. I just thought it was a bit wired that i can see my self in so may different kinds of people.
I some times wounder if its wired to be friends with just any one? I mean I'm so willing to me friend with any one. You can come up to me and tell me that your the biggest slut or drugy and I wouldn't think less of you. I love to be friends with every one I can, I some times think I shouldn't be like that, some time i think I'm too nice. Wired i know but i guess I'm a wired person.
Now that I'm out of school and living in another city then some of my friends its kinda sad cause I miss them so much but hopefully i will get to see all of them next mouth for the Toronto Anime Con. I so cant wait For Anime Con I went last year and i had so much fan, it may not me as big as Anime North in May but its still lot of fan seeing who people going to come dress up as. Me and some of my friends just crazy over any think to do with Japaneses LOL.

No comments: