Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pink Hair Bitch Queen Of The Internet, Nick Name: Cunt





Jeffree Fucking star LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!! A bout a year a go my friend showed me one of his songs "Plastic Surgery party" and I just fell in love with him. looking up all his songs and every thing I could find of him on the net, at first I thought he got a sex change and that he was this big ass bitch but by reading his blogs I find that he was really a down to earth guy. He was some thing new for me some thing I have never seen and so straight forward and blunt and he doesn't give a damn what people think about him. I mean he is a cross dressing makeup artist with pink hair and his right out there and I love that so much. In a way u help me be to just be me, I'm not saying that I'm a cross dressing makeup artist but as some one who is gay and to be full out. I don't mean all flame and in people faces but to be out and be my self.

Last December (I think) he came to Toronto for the first time and I was SOO HAPPY that I was going to see him and I did I went to go see him but I told one of my friends to come with me and then he asked his other friend who drives and who I now don't really like all that much to come. That guy brought some of his friends too and the thing is they are on the DL and so not out there their family and this one guy told his mom that he was going to the movies and he had to be home by 12:30am. Now we all live in Mississauga witch is right beside Toronto 45min drive, How the hell could he think that he could go Downtown at 10pm and get home by 12:30 i have no idea and on top of that J-star was coming on stage at 11:00 but ending up coming on at 12:30. So I only got to see 10 min of Jeffree Star on stage (crying a river) I was so mad but couldn't say any thing because I needed a drive home.


(Pride 2007)right were his right hip is the guy in the white hoodie, thats ME making the heart singe with my hands.



But all was not lost Pride 2007 he came back to Toronto I was even more happy because I was so wish that he would come to pride and he did (thank god)and that was my first pride too. Pride was so much fun I meet up with some friends and we saw hot guys and drag queens, some people were Nude(HOT) and some should never go out nude (EEEEWWWWW!!). When it was time to go see Jeffree Star we found out it was 19+ but we got in any ways the copes were there too and there didn't even look for ID so we got in. When he he came on stag I thought I was going to die or lose my vice I was so loud and at one point he jumped down and every one went to touch him, after I didn't even want to wash my hand but I did. but it wasn't good all the way because some FUCK FACES were throwing shit (not real shit) up at him but he when on with his show for all his fans, he would some times get water and throw back. Tthis one bitch hit him with a water bottle (what a bitch!). But right after he was done Jeffree Star jumped down punched the girl and jumped over the gate and punch her again and I was right there for the whole thing as short as it was. He was banned from play at Pride but not from Canada he come back a few mother ago and played for this new club that was opening but I couldn't go because it was 19+.

Now Jeffree Star is coming out with new songs and he getting his own reality show I cant wait for it. his new song that just cam out called "Heart Surgery its that bad..." is AWESOME!! I just know he was Big.


No comments: